Christmas 2019 Closure
The surgery will be closed from 6.30pm Tuesday 24th December 2019 re-opening at 8.00am Friday 27th December 20189
New Year 2018 Closure
The surgery will closed from 6.30pm Tuesday 31st December 2019 re-opening on at 8.00am Thursday 2nd January 2020.
These dates and times may change due to national policy.
- if dental please phone your dentist who will have a message giving details of the on call dentist
- Local pharmacy - a link below will direct you to the opening hours
- self management - some supermarkets will be open over the weekend and on Boxing Day but with Sunday opening hours (please check their websites)
- Weymouth Urgent Care Centre, Melcombe Avenue, Weymouth DT3 7TB - open 08.00 - 22.00 over the Christmas period and weekend
- Phoning 111 for advice and signposting - open 24hrs
- The NHS website
If it is a life threatening emergency please call 999
Please remember to order your repeat prescriptions in plenty of time before the Christmas period, please allow at least 72 hours for collection. The pharmacies and the chemists will be busy on the run up to Christmas so allow plenty of time for your medical to be prepared
Remember that you can order your repeat prescriptions online or via your pharmacy.
These will be notified to you once they are available.