This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Out of Hours
If you are unwell in the evening, overnight or at the weekend, contact: The Urgent Care Service on NHS 111.

Telephone Advice
Please contact Reception who will advise you of the most convenient time to phone to speak with either a doctor or practice nurse. This is usually after 11am or after 6pm, when you can also enquire about test results. 

Home Visits
In the event of being immobile or too unwell to attend the surgery, please call before 10.30 am to arrange a home visit.

Medication Supplies

Please do NOT go to A&E or Out of Hours if you run out of medication over a weekend or bank holiday, they will not supply you with medication. Please go to your usual pharmacy and they may give you sufficient supplies to see you through - there may be a charge for this.

Internet Online Services (SysOnline)

These provide access to Repeat Prescriptions, Appointment booking and cancellation, and Medical Records

We have provided patients with access to repeat prescription ordering, appointment booking and cancellation for a number of years.

From the 30th March 2016 you will also be able to request the option to view your medical records. This will be the coded version of your records and will include access to diagnosis codes/problems, test results, allergies, and adverse reactions.

In order to protect your confidential records we will ask you to come to the surgery to confirm your identity. This is to ensure that your records are only released to you. It cannot be done over the phone or my a family member on your behalf. You will be asked to complete a form (Registration Form) and a leaflet explaining your responsibilities to care for your information(Information Leaflet).

Each application for access to records will be looked and approved individually, on the rare occasion where the GP is concerned that access may be harmful to a patient this will be discussed with the individual.

Proof of Identity

Acceptable proof of identity should be photo ID such as photo drivers licence, passport or fire arms certificate. If you do not have any photo ID then please bring your birth certificate, or a marriage, civil partnership, or divorce certificate. You will also need proof of address, such as Council Tax Bill, utility bills, mortgage statement, bank/building society statement, benefits statement or work permit/visa. Proof of address need to have been issued in the last 3 months.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website